Saturday, November 19, 2016

POEM TO THE INNER CHILD

POEM TO THE INNER CHILD

I will Love you, Little One, through all your darkest fears

I will hold you, Little One, through all your strongest tears

Your little Heart, so lonely, felt empty as it's grown 

But I will hold you, Little One, you'll never be alone

Let your Heart Shine, Little One, I'm beaming it with Love

Let your gorgeous smile return with Lightness from above

Dearest Little Lover, I'm an Angel sent back in time

To love you through your darkest fears and teach you how to Shine

So let me love you, Little One, you've waited for so long

Let the anger, fear, and grief be lifted from this song

The melody now left behind, purest as the Sun,
will fill each part of you with Light,


Reborn

Life's just begun




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Did I say that about your last post? YOUR SPIRIT IS GORGEOUS. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) Thank you, Dwenna!!! It takes a gorgeous spirit to know one! xoxo

      Delete